Saturday, January 1, 2011

orange!!!


So I read this on InStyle mag that corals are in right now, and I'm excited! I have this orange eyeshadow from MAC that I think I've only used it like twice so I think im gonna start creating some looks with it now. Ever since I read this I've been wanting to try it out and since I had the chance to dress up today I tried doing some gold with peachy orange on my eyes. I did some orange on my lips too but my camera is making it look like a berry color :( I gave up trying to get the right color. But anyway I did some colorful orange on myself for this look... I'm gonna keep trying new orange looks maybe, I'll do a plain eye next with just bright orange lips :)
(ok next time im not using the animated border lol my cheek looks weird)

Products used on eyes: the 3rd orange on 88 palate by coastal scents, MAC orange on crease and oscar by too face (gold). 

No comments:

Post a Comment