Friday, December 31, 2010

Midnight glamour luminous highlighting powder by Victoria's Secret in Starlit

LOVE IT! enough said!... I've been using this highlighting powder on most of my looks. How I use it is just on my cheek bones with a hint of bright pink blush. I've used it with a bright pink blush I have by AVON name rose lustre and I've also used it alone with a little bronzer and it works lovely! And the compact oh! its beautiful thats what drew my attention to it at first haha its like holding a big diamond I love everything about it... the cost is I think $16 which is not to bad if its something you will be getting a lot of use from. I believe its a holiday collection so I'm not sure how long these will be out for.

Here I am wearing it on christmas eve not sure if you can notice the glow on my cheekbones 


No comments:

Post a Comment