Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Hellos....

Hey everyone! well this is my first blog and I'm very excited to get started on this and be able so share ideas on makeup and anything having to do with beauty. A little bit about me is that I use to be employed by Lancome cosmetics through Gottschalks department store but in May of 2009 the store went bankrupt :( so we were left jobless, I worked there for about 6 or 7 months I started working over the counter and once i started getting more familiar with the products I got the opportunity to work for artistry and I loved it but unfortunately there wasn't much work for me there so I went back to working over the counter, Before working for Lancome I use to do makeup on my own but my experience compared to now was very little. Now that I feel that I have more experience and the right tools I wanna start advancing more in it and hopefully be able to make a good stable career out of it, but I do have a lot more to learn too because a makeup artist is never done learning :)
My goal of 2011 is first of all lose the baby weight no excuses he just turned one in december so I need to start shedding that weight off now, and I want to advance on this whole makeup thing, I ask God to please use me in a positive way so I can help women feel good on the outside as they do in the inside.... I love being apart of their big event and I love the happy look they get to see themselves all done up for their special events and plus I also love to be able to experiment with different looks and use different colors and just gain experience from it. Well this is me I really hope to be able to get some good feedback out of this.. GB :)

2 comments:

  1. Yayy! you started your blog! I wish you many Blessings in 2011 and I hope you achieve all your goals ;0)

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate your wishes for me :)
    Hope you can also achieve in your goals for next year :) God bless you too

    ReplyDelete