Monday, January 24, 2011

pink with black glitter nails

Hey ladies! its been a while since i've blogged... sorry :(
I have been super busy working on my makeup classes and getting myself ready for school (I start in feb. 1st) I am going back to beauty school and this time to get my estheticians license :) so yeah im pretty excited for that! ok well anyways lets get started on this pink with black glitter nails look....
so the black glitter is Nicole by O.P.I in pitch black glimmer, the pink is by Milani in #46 tip toe pink and the top clear coat is by Sally Hansen in #110 Clear'd for takeoff.

This has become my new favorite color combo and I am loving loving! the black glitter polish because its a clear base with black shimmers and it goes sooo well with anything! I have already worn it alone with like 4 coats and it looks so Fab! it shimmers so nicely. I am excited to combine this polish with many other colors to create new looks... So this is the first look I'll be putting up hope you enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on going back to school! I cant wait to start school too! Your nails look super cute ;0) I love the bubble gum pink with black glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you've already been tagged, but I've given you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @keisha thanks a lot for the support
    @april thanks for the award thats very sweet of u :)

    ReplyDelete