Sunday, February 13, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 15 year anniversary eye pencil collection!

Hello beauty bloggers! sorry its been so long :( I've been busy with school and stuff. So as I (think) mentioned before I enrolled back in school to get my estheticians license and its been really cool been learning a lot of stuff i didnt know before so thats pretty cool... so anyways lets get started on these fabulous eyeliners!
This was an early Valentines day gift from my hubby :) and i am loving them so much 6 of the colors are just exclusively for the collection and the other 9 are from UDs regular line. I am so excited to play around with these colors. I haven't worn any of them yet cause I just got them today but for sure I will be posting up pics everytime I do wear one for the firtst time. Just wanted to share this with all of you and let you know that these liner are so highly pigmented so they are so worth getting. Each pencil runs around 18 dollars each and in this collections you get a set of 15 with a UD pencil sharpener too the worth of this is like over 200 dollars but you can get this awesome limited time collection for 92 dollars at sephora.... honestly its not bad at all its like paying around 6 bucks for each!... well here are some pics so you can get an idea of what they look like (sorry pics are not so good took them with my phone) thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my new blog :) and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU BLOGGERS :) 

colors up close from left to right hope you can see them well
Stray Dog, Corrupt, Bourbon, Midnight Cowboy, Baked
Stash, Mildew, Perversion, Electric, Binge, Ransom
Electric, Binge, Ransom, Asphyxia, Rockstar, Zero, Uzi (its grayish just notice didnt come out sorry)



No comments:

Post a Comment