Wednesday, February 16, 2011

AVON lipstick organizer

This avon lipstick organizer is really cool. My aunt is an avon representative and she was able to get me this avon lipstick organizer for $10 bucks! pretty cool huh... I only own like 3 avon lipsticks and I have been pretty satisfied with the 3 that I own so I think Im gonna start buying some more :) If you know someone that sells avon ask them if its possible for them to get you this avon lipstick organizer especially if you're running out of storage space for you lip stuff :) I like it that its so thin so it doesn't take up a lot of room and it gives me enough space to put my lipliners, lipgloss', and lipsticks before I needed 2 separate containers for them and they use to take up a lot of room. So yeah find out if you can also get this :) (got nothing negative to say about it.. Im loving this!)




No comments:

Post a Comment