Monday, June 13, 2011

HotPink and Gold.. Inspired by Bollywood fashion

Hello Beauty Bloggers!... So I have always loved the bollywood style I think its so alive and full of colors that normally we dont put together but somehow these beautiful bollywood ladies can haha... I been wanting to do my makeup bollywood style but I dont have the jewels to go along with it so I did a look inspired by the colors that are being worn by the picture above. Its a combo of Hotpink with Gold. I hope you like this look and i would love to see you guys give a try too and have fun with it :)
Blush: pink passion by e.l.f and highlighter by facial whip by e.l.f in spotlight




For the Gold I used half baked by urban decay and for the hotpink I used the hotpink in my coastal scents 88 palette for the crease I used the fushia purply looking one from the 88 palette in that same row of the pink ones and as a highlither under brows I used Virgin by Urban decay 
  

 

1 comment:

  1. helloEMY :) LOL
    I am loving your blog & especially loving this post since I adore everything Bollywood !

    Im gonna follow you & hope to see a follow back, if not just know I still <3 your blog !

    LoveBLOOMers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete