Monday, June 27, 2011

Lime Crime lipstick in Great Pink Planet


This is one of the items I bought at IMATS from the Lime Crime. I ran in to a girl that was wearing a beautiful baby pink lipstick (and i had spent all day looking for that perfect pale pink to match my skin) so as soon as she told me where they were at I had to go check it out. As i was there i noticed they had a bunch of other colors too, very cute in like pastels and brights too. So I picked this one up its called Great Pink Planet, I was on their site today and I noticed they were sold out!!! so I feel super lucky to had been able to purchase this lipstick. I am in love with it! and the packaging is so cute! that little unicorn is so catchy haha ima love caring this around with me, it sorta gives it like an 80s feel to it :) well I really hope you get a chance to checkout their site and try out one of their lipsticks!
                                                           The packaging is adorable
Great Pink Planet
Its hard to see on my hand but its like a nude baby pink with a bit of brightness in it
Not my lips of course haha but its just so you can get an idea of how it looks cause my camera isnt picking up the color right 

 These are all the lipsticks they have on their site be sure to check them out when you get a chance... and thanks for stopping by :)
 

 

9 comments:

  1. these lipsticks are soooo pretty! I like the packaging and that pink is a great color! i'm following your blog, check out my makeup blog if you're interested =)

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they are so cute! did you checkout their site? it shows all the other colors they have... and thanks for following :) i will be checking out your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, tho lippy look amazing. Who make them ? i love the pinks, and id love for u to join my page Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really really want to give lime crime a try. especially their eyebase and lipsticks. doe deer (the owner) is such a sweetheart.
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that colour, it's so vibrant. I adore your blog, so I will definitly be back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with it (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay they are so cute! i love the colours! btw gorgeous blog! you are so beautiful girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have given you a best blog award !
    Check it out
    - LoveBLOOMers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw some of your posts and you are very creative when it comes to make-up! My jaws dropped couple of times! :)

    FASHION IMPERATIVE is inviting you to take part in our first giveaway which you might like!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyyy!!! <3 thanks for all the awesome comments! I do apologize for not being on lately :/ I was busy doing other stuff but I will be updating it tonight!! yeayy! keep yourself posted and once again thanks a lot for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete