Monday, June 13, 2011

Mint cappuccino eyes

Hello beauty bloggers!... Mint cappuccino! sounds tasty haha... well now it can become wearable too, of course you wont get the amazing taste and smell out of it but we can at least create the colors in our eyes :) I had a great time putting this look together and I decided to go with a really light look and matte but if you wanna throw on some shimmer for a more dramatic look then go for it! haha I really hope you guys enjoy this look and feel free to do it how ever you feel is best :) have fun and dont forget to enjoy a mint cappuccino while doing this look :) see you next time 
In camera this is coming out a bit aqua baby blue but if you own a coastal scents 88 palette you will see that minty looking green up on the top and you will see the difference 
For the brown I used naked and buck by urban decay in my naked palette and in the bottom i used Darkhorse... for the minty part I first primed my eyes and then used NYX jumbo pencil in milk as a base and then I added my minty green in my coastal scents 88 palette :)
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. i love it! the colour combination is stunning!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so bright and funky!! love it!! :) great blog im your new follower i hope you'll follow back
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much you guys! i appreciate the comments and I will for sure be checking out your blogs too ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do beautiful makeup looks(:
    much props girrrl
    following

    <3 BB

    beautybehaved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete