Monday, June 13, 2011

Elf tinted moisturizer


Hello beauty bloggers! :) so i purchased the elf tinted moisturizer that I have been tempted to try out for quite a while, and I must say I love it!.. it goes on very smothly and I love the main ingredients which are Aloe, cucumber, vitamins A,C, and E and it had SPF 20, for $3 bucks thats an amazing deal!... the texture is really smooth too and the coverage is medium which is fine for days when you just wanna be plain. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for nice afordable tinted moisturizer... I have also use this as a base for applying makeup (powder not foundation) and it looks great because it gives you the right amount of coverage and moisture. Well I really hope you give this a try and enjoy :)
Here I am wearing it with just a touch of blush and mascara.. Keep in mind i do go to school early haha so sometimes im in a rush to put on a full face haha

1 comment: