Tuesday, May 17, 2011

aquarium eyes

Hello Beauty Bloggers!... I did a look using blues and lavenders.. I honestly did it without knowing how it will result to be (i was actually in a hurry for school lol) but when I arrived at school one of my class mates said I looked like a mermaid lol so I thought hmmm maybe this could be an aquarium look..... Hope you guys like this look and give a try too :D
Used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as my base (to bringout the colors) and used the aqua blue and lavender from my 88 CS palette
and for the bottom I used grifter by Urban Decay 
I combined this look with a light pink lipstick and gloss :D


Really hope you enjoyed this look... thanks for your visit :D 


 
 

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I Love it!! Wow I must try this look :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!.. If you do post pics i'd love to see how it'll look on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love your makeup looks! New follower! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colors u used for this look, look very sharp, great look, id love for u too stop by my page http://britters89.blogspot.com/ im follwoing u =]

    ReplyDelete